Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I got the scoop on Zae. . (Artist Interview)



Lilz: Let em know who your are and where you're from & what you do?

Zae: What's good itsyaboii Zae coming to you straight outta da boogie down BX, singer, songwriter, vocal arranger..

Lilz: How did you come up with your artist name?

Zae: It was a nick name givin to me from my mom.. She was the first one to call me Zae, it's short for Isaiah..

Lilz: What made you want to sing & how old were you?

Zae: I was born and raised in the church and I remember being about 4,5 years old and hearing my godmother aunt and cousins singing leads in the choir and killing it. I was blown away, from that moment it was official! I was sold!

Lilz: How do you feel about the music out today?

Zae: I respect it..

Lilz: Who is the best artist in NY and why?

Zae: Lady Gaga because had the ability to create a lane just for herself.

Lilz: How would you describe yourself as a person?

Zae: Charismatic,energized, most definitely emotionally attached to life. That's why my pen bleeds.

Lilz: Who have you worked with & who would you like to work with?

Zae: I've had the chance to work with Tyrese Gibson, Rocsi Diaz, Terrance, Robin Thick, Diamond, DJ Drama and many more


Lilz: Any shout outs?

Zae: Shout outs most deff goes first to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Then I wanna thank my family, my manager, my Space Starz n my HITM FAM-

Twitter: @Zaevocalz FOLLOW HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment