Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Interview with Larceny.


Lilz: Tell em who you are & where you're from?

Larceny: My name is Larceny aka Juice Jones to the ladies lol. Im from far rockaway,NY.

Lilz: Who are your influences in music?

Larceny: Ive been rapping seriously for 3 years now & my influences are My Kids, Stack Bundles,Young Jeezy,Jay Z.

Lilz: Who have you worked with? Who do you want to work with?

Larceny: Ive worked with my big bros the clipse. I wanna work with everybody i dont limit myself.

Lilz: What do you think about the music out today?

Larceny: Music today is exactly what its supposed to be DIFFERENT! I'm a fan of it & dont dislike anybody.

Lilz: Who do you think is the best artist in NY?

Larceny: Right now I think french is on fire, Chinx has the chance to put on for my hood & of course myself.

Lilz: What do you think you can bring into the music game?

Larceny: My music is just what the streets need right now. I speak facts in every aspect from men to women. Its most def making a noise & im still getting better I think as myself as a sophomore in HS far as music.

Lilz: Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Larceny: I see my self retired, wealthy, doing music & surrounded by the right people.

Larceny: Shoutout my LongHorns,LadyHorns,Kids,19dotdot for the endorsement, Banks brothers, My niggas behind the wall, my lil bro & dad behind the wall, CMC, Hassocc boys, Rowdy Gang & my no note fam.

Reach me at @iamlarceny,
FB-LarcJuiceJones,
Instagram-Iamlarceny
Youtube.com/Iamlarceny

No comments:

Post a Comment