Friday, February 17, 2012

Interview with J-Haze*



Lilz: Where are you from & for those who don't know just let em know what you do?

J-Haze: My Name is J-Haze I'm a half blacc half puerto rican rapper from
Pittsburgh P.A /Song writer/ Co Ceo Of ShowOff Gang Entertainment with
Brooklyn Nyc Rapper Archie Bang.

Lilz: How did you get your rap name?

J-Haze: Niggas in my Hood Would Call me Haze cuz I was always high and would
have the loud.

Lilz: Who have you worked with? & who would you like to work with?

J-Haze: I've Worked With TrackMasters, Dj P-Cutta, Dj Kay Slay, Dj Noodles,
Oddz N endz, Dame Grease, Ryan Leslie, Glasses Malone, Skillz, Jim
Jones, Neo Soo Wavy, Dumma Boy, Bsm, Trae beats, Tone Capone, Amalgam
Digital, Gudda Gudda, Yo Gotti, Bone Thugs, Matt Diamond, Sickamore,
Hovain, Archie Bang, Wink Loc, Cashis, Kelo, Global Thugs.

Lilz: What do you think about the music out today?

J-Haze: I'm Not too Much of a Fan of todays music But there are SOME new artist
I listen too.

Lilz: Who influenced you to be in the music?

J-Haze: Easy-E, LL Cool j, Mase, Biggie, 2pac, The Lox, Dmx,Jay-z, Nas, Mobb Deep, Big Pun.

Lilz: How would you describe yourself in one word?

J-Haze: HAZE!!!

Lilz: Would you say you accomplished a lot this year?

J-Haze: Its 2012 and I've accomplished More dis Year den Most have in there
whole career so yea yup.

Lilz: What are your plans for 2O12?

J-Haze: I'm Dropping My Mixtape "My Land" on LiveMixtapes.com, Itunes and more...
The ShowOff Gang Mixtape Dropping Soon I'm Really Building My Movement
Like crazy rite now... I'm also Working On a Instore Album "No
Tomorrow" With My Mentor Carlos "tone Capone" Acosta threw His Record
Label "PlayTone Music/Emi Music " That Should Drop in fall 2012.

Lilz: What would you say you love to do other than music?

J-Haze: Honestly?! I love 2 smoke weed drink liquor and rub on a nice phat
booty if I could do that the rest of my life I would.

Lilz: What's the best album ever?

J-Haze: 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying this Album will Never leave my car NEVER lol

Lilz: Where can they reach you? & do you have any shoutouts?

J-Haze: U can Hit me on twitter @ThaRealJHaze Big S/O 2 Archie Bang , Neo Soo
Wavy The Whole Show Off Gang, also Kelo aka Mr Global Thug and My Big
Homie Tone Capone!!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment