Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Exclusive interview with Sonaro.





Lilz: Let them know who you are, where you from & what do you do?

Sonaro: What's good bloggers, I go by the name Sonaro, I'm from two hoods which is bedsty and farock, I like to mix it up and call it "BedRock" and I'm a Artist/Producer.

Lilz: How long have you been producing?

Sonaro: Uuh, I wanna say 16 maybe 17. One of those lol.

Lilz: Who have you worked with?

Sonaro: Stack Bundles, Fabolous, Paul Cain, Lloyd Banks, Jada Kiss, Jim Jones, Max B, Lil Kim, Maino, Meek Mill.

Lilz: Who would you like to work with?

Sonaro: Keri Hilson, Karty Perry, Akon, Kesha, jay z, kanye, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Usher. I can go on and always the up&Comers.

Lilz: What made you want to be in the music industry?

Sonaro: I don't know really, it's more like I love music and the industry wanted me. No one is ever interested in the industry more than music. I mean you can be interested in both but I think the music part of it is more important, that right there keeps you in the industry.

Lilz: How would you describe yourself?

Sonaro: A brand new sound but a lot of strengths of timbaland, Dr.Dre, Danja, Polow Da Don and Needlz. I'm close to finding my sound if people thought I did already, to me I haven't but it's slowly pulling together. I'm very laid back, barely listen to the radio but I pay a lot of attention on blog sites and etc.

Lilz: What's a moment in your life that you believe changed your life?

Sonaro: Them checks lol and you think about how much more you can make if you stay focus and don't bull shit yourself. Honest truth!

Lilz: Where do you see yourself in 10years?

Sonaro: Hopefully alive, god willing because you never know now days. I take everyday as a blessing and learn everyday and just be creative and I just want to have longevity in what I do and love doing which is music.

Lilz: What kind of advice would you give to up and coming artist that wants to be in the music industry?

Sonaro: Just stay focus on your craft, learn your tools and plugins or song writing skills and try to get better at it even if you have natural talent. Denzel Washington is a hell of a actor and he still takes acting lessons so with that being said " even the greatest still needs practice" .

Lilz: Any Shout Outs? Where can we reach you?

Sonaro: Shout out to my circle M.A, King, Space, Uno Freshea, Supa, My Cousin Rich, Sha Dash, Mainstream, My Manager Miller, Lenny S, Street Family.
And you can reach me on twitter @Sonaro and check out my blog site as well "SonaroMusic.BlogSpot.Com" check out the latest news, vids and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment