Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Interview with Chance.




Lilz: Tell the people who you are & what you do and where you are from?

Chance: My names Chance I do music. Work on tv shows movies n model sometimes.

Lilz: Who have you worked with and who would you like to work with?

Chance: I've worked with people from ice t to Ryan gosling. I'd like to work with Eminem Jermaine Dupri and R Kelly.

Lilz: What made you want to do what you're doing?

Chance: I've loved music since I was a little boy. Dancing around singing Michael Jackson, wham ,Nwa.

Lilz: How old were you when you starting rapping?

Chance: I was 16 when I really started. Ever since I heard tupac. That was my influence.

Lilz: How do you feel about the music out today?

Chance: I don't have nothing bad to say about it. Can't knock the hustle. But it's definitely not what it use to be. It use to be about lyrics feelings emotions. Real shit. Now it's just party high and getting drunk. No substance.

Lilz: What do you think you would bring into this game?

Chance: I bring real to the game. Lyrics. Emotions. Feelings. I make music believable and relatable.

Lilz: How would you describe yourself in 2 words?

Chance: Innovative and real.

Lilz: If you can go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Chance: Somewhere less fortunate. To see the conditions And Try and help. Make a difference

Lilz: What TV shows or movies have you been in? & How was the experience?

Chance: Law and order Svu. Ugly Betty. Suits. Step up 3d men in black 3. Experience was amazing. I love being artistic. And expressing myself in different ways.

Lilz: Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Chance: As someone who made a impact and difference in the community

Lilz: Any shoutouts? & Where can they reach you?

Chance: Shot out the gods my family friends fans my crew #Rmg #Dte you can find me on twitter @ImTheRealChance Facebook chanceantuna@gmail.com or www.youtube.com/chancekels and go to #Itunes and get the singles with my new single #IAmMe and of course to you for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment