Friday, March 23, 2012

Choppin it up with TyJack. .


Lilz: Tell those who don't know you, who you are & what do you do? Where are you from?

Ty Jack: Im TyJack, My government in Ty-Dayshon Jackson Or Ty Jackson for short lol Im a music Producer And im from Long Branch NJ AkA Strong Branch AkA Calhoun City.

Lilz: How old were you when you started producing? & What made you start?

Ty Jack: I started producing at 17 and ,But since 6th grade i've wanted to producer music because my father always had me listening to music as a child and my older brother was a rapper and he had me downloading instrumentals online for him and his friends , And that's how i got my name as Ty Jack.

Lilz: How do you feel about the music out today?

Ty Jack: Honestly I like it but it could be a hell of a lot better then it is now.

Lilz: Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Ty Jack: Hopefully doing it big in the music industry lol.

Lilz: How would you describe the music you make?

Ty Jack: Very diverse I know a lot of cats that just make one style of beats and are doin their thing but i was always told to expand my horizon and see what else is out there.

Lilz: If you were to do anything else other then music what would it be?

Ty Jack: Um i guess a computer tech.

Lilz: Who is your favorite artist?

Ty Jack: I don't have one i listen to a lot of people.

Lilz: Have you worked with anyone yet & who would you like to work with?

Ty Jack: No not yet but soon I will be working with Los Lee, Illegial Thoughtz.

Lilz: Describe yourself in 2 words.

Ty Jack: Young & Wise.

Lilz: Any shout outs?

Ty Jack: First i would like to say Rest In Peace to my big brother Shar-Ron "YG" Jackson ,
Big Ups to My bro Jevon for getting me this interview
Shout out to All My YoungGunna's !
Shout out to my moms and my pops and all my family for the support
Shout out to the whole Illegial Thoughts !
Shout out to the Guap Gang !
And a big shout out to you ;p

Lilz: Where can they reach you?

Ty Jack: Follow me on twitter @LiL_YG
You can find my beats at www.soundcloud.com/Ty-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment